Item #: SR8563
Sasher Ruler 5"x12 1/2"
$46.95 $46.95 Out of stock
Designed by Pauline Rogers. 5"x12 1/2".
The Sashing Ruler has been laser cut and the measurements are also edged by laser. This helps to ensure that all of the measurements are true and accurate.
Use The Sasher Ruler To:
- Cut strips from 1/4" up to 5" wide with every measurement in between having the 1/4" included.
- Cut strips on the straight grain or on the true bias.
- Cut stripes, checks and plaids on the bias.
- Cut strips for binding.
- Cut squares any size from 1/4" to 5".
- Cut rectangles for cornerstones.
- Cut triangles from 1/4" up to 5" for making patchwork blocks.
- Mark the bias stitching line for joining binding strips together.
- Mark a precise diagonal line for making half square and quarter square triangles.