Made in Germany Henckels scissors are world famous for quality and the "Superfection Classic" scissors are the top of the line. They are reliable in function, have a traditional design and are available for all cutting jobs in the sophisticated household.
1. High-grade steel scissors the stamped metal parts are made of high-grade stainless steel; they are hardened throughout and firmly fitted with plastic handles. "Superfection Classic" scissors withstand corrosion and are razor sharp.
2. Careful surface treatment "Superfection Classic" scissors have a finely-ground surface structure. The finely sharpened blades and angular back emphasize the elegance of these scissors.
3. Precision ground the blades are precision ground and are consequently highly durable. The cut is soft and even.
4. Screw set "Superfection Classic" scissors are fitted with large gold-plated brass bearings. Thus, the closing action can be precisely adjusted, and the scissors reground by a specialist if necessary.
5. Eye rings suited to the purpose "Superfection Classic" scissors have elongated eye rings. They are shaped to give hand and fingers the best possible comfort for a strain- and painless use. The convenient width and asyMMetric shape of the non-slip handles ensure easy guidance and safe use of the scissors.
6. Robust plastic handles the handles are made of tough, fibre-glass reinforced polyamide that is breakproof and impact resistant. The eye rings are inseparably bonded to the metal parts.