Item #: DZ676.60
Dritz Mark-B-Gone Wonder Marker Marking Pen - DZ676.60
$5.99 $5.99 Out of stock
The erasable Mark-Be-Gone Wonder Marker Pen from Dritz is ideal for transferring patterns onto fabrics! It is also great for needlework and for marking quilting designs.
- For best results use on washable fabric.
- Not recommended for dry clean only fabrics.
- Store pen with cap on and point facing downward.
- Always test marking pen on fabric you are using to be sure marks will completely disappear.
- Some fiber contents, fabric finishes or dyes (red and pink in particular) may not be suitable for use with this pen.
- Mark fabric lightly. Do not store marked projects for an extended period of time.
- To remove marks, rub gently with clean cloth well moistened with plain water.
- If marks reappear when fabric dries, repeat removal process.