Contact the store if you would like to ship as additional shipping charges may apply
Lighter than a feather, yet warmer than down!
Dream Puff is a lusciously light batting with exceptional insulation and a soft resilient loft of 1/3 + inch.
Dream Puff is 1.5 times warmer than down and almost twice as warm as high loft polyester battings. So light, breathable and wonderfully comfortable, you will be amazed at Dream Puff’s superior insulation.
Dream Puffs 100% special fine denier poly MicroFibers are thermally bonded* and ‘sealed’ for a light airy resilient batting.
- Dream Puff Adds Volume and Definition to your Quilting without Adding Weight.
- For even greater loft, Dream Puff Can Be double layered or layered with Dream Poly and all Dream needle punched battings.
- Dream Puff is fabulous for trapunto and faux trapunto.
- Stitches Can Be Up to 10 inches Apart. Needles Glide Through the Fine Silky Soft Fibers.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 – 1/2″ that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Dream Puff Will Not Shrink, and Resists Creases and Fold Lines.
- Excellent for Hand and Machine Quilting.
- Finished Quilts may be machine washed and dried on cool temperature settings. To maintain loft and insulation qualities – do not iron or dry clean, or compress using heat.
- Dream Puff is also Perfect for Tied Quilts, Trapunto, Comforters, Wearables, Sleeping Bags, and Crafts.
Quilters Dream Puff Batting is available in bright white and available in precut packaged sizes from Craft to King size and on rolls 93″ x 25 yard roll & 120″ wide x 20 yards.
*Thermal Bonding is a process that interlocks the fibers through the use of heat energy. For Dream Wool and Dream Puff, we use a special fine denier polyester for the thermal bonding. Thermal bonding is an environmentally (absent of chemical resin binders) favorable technology.
The heat in the thermal bonding process softens the surface of the fiber. At the melting point, fibers in contact with each other will form strong bonds, which holds the batting together. When this is cooled the bonding points solidify and ensure the strength and performance of the batting.