Open Stock machines have been used for a short time as a display model. They come with full warranty and are fully checked before leaving the store. Contact the store if you would like to order a brand new machine.
Janome Canada is honoured to partner with Quilts of Valour - Canada Society to create the limited edition 3160 QOV-C sewing and quilting machine. As a way to help honour all our veterans a portion of the proceeds will be donated to QOVC to support Canadian Armed Forces members, past and present with quilts of comfort. Sew good things.
This full-featured machine is made with a quilter's needs in mind: Janome's SFS+ feeding for even stable feeding with any fabric, 60 stitches, memorized needle up/down and even includes a Commemorative Pin, 4 Red Bobbins, Hard Cover and Extension Table
- 60 Stitches over six categories
- 6 Buttonholes, darning and eyelet
- Maximum stitch width: 7 mm
- 4mm reverse stitch
- Memorized auto thread trimming
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Full Size yet only 12 lbs.
- Extended free arm
- LCD Screen with backlight
- Foot presser adjustment
- SFS+ Feed System
- Drop feed dog with lever
- Start/stop button
- Needle up/down
- Built-in one-hand needle threader
- 8 Included accessory feet
- Hard cover
- Quilting Kit and Extension Table
- Bonus: Commemorative Pin and 4 Red Bobbins